If I’m being honest, this barely requires a recipe at all. I went with my gut and threw some ingredients on a sheet pan with one vague idea of what I wanted and ta-da: delicious autumnal themed noms for at least four meals!
- two 500g containers of chicken
- Spice mix: Cayenne Pepper, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Turmeric, Pepper, Salt, pre-done Lebanese seasonings from the grocery store and cilantro
- some olive oil for sprinkling on top
- A bag of brussel sprouts
- chopped up pumpkin
- Make your spice mix in a separate bowl – I generally tend to just measure out my spices by feel and by how I feel like eating that night, so in this particular iteration, I used a LOT of garlic and cayenne because yum.
- Preheat your oven to 400F/200C and line a baking sheet with foil
- Grab a large bowl and throw together the brussel sprouts and pumpkin pieces – toss with olive oil and salt, pepper (and I also added paprika)
- Place it on the board and rub the chicken breasts with your spice mix on both their fronts and backs
- Lightly sprinkle salt and pepper on top with some more olive oil
- Toss in oven for 10 minutes, flip the chicken breasts and pop back in for another 15-20 minutes more